Friday, July 13, 2012

this moment {handmade kite}

Joining Soulemama, and many others, in this moment. 

In Amanda's words: "A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."

Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are enjoying this week!

Wishing you a weekend full of goodness!

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous moment. Oh to be free and run around with a kite in hand. Happy weekend. Jacinta

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was a kid, I just loved to run free in a huge field. Is there anything better?

    Have a great weekend, Claudine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We used to do this all the time when we were kids! Run!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!