Friday, July 20, 2012

this moment

Joining Soulemama, and many others, in this moment. 

In Amanda's words: "A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."


Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are enjoying this week!

Wishing you a weekend full of goodness!

8 comments:

  1. That looks like the best summer moment! Have a gorgeous weekend. Jacinta

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is what summer is allll about! Great shot! My moment is yet another "napping moment" ... this time Papa and his girls <3 http://likemamalikedaughter.blogspot.com/2012/07/this-moment_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. ready...set...go! :)
    m.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing like a great dock jumping moment to capture summer perfectly!

    Our moment this week comes from celebrating my first born daughter's sixth birthday! I still cannot believe she is six already!
    http://ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2012/07/this-moment-sweetly-six.html

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fun! You can summer is in full swing by all the water play pics. Have a great weekend. Hope everyone is well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holding breath...holding breath...JUMP! Yea for summer moments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun! Looks cool and refreshing. Our moment: sisters shucking corn: http://www.yellowladybird.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the expression. Holding his breath, no? TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!