Friday, July 6, 2012

this moment {cousins}

Joining Soulemama, and many others, in this moment. 

In Amanda's words: "A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."

Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are enjoying this week!

Wishing you a weekend full of goodness!

8 comments:

  1. Oh so sweet!! I love seeing baby wearing by someone other then the mama...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is surely a moment to treasure!

    This week I couldn't choose just one picture, so for the first time I broke the rules and posted two! :) They just summed up our 4th of July perfectly!
    http://www.ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2012/07/these-moments-4th-of-july.html

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one of those *melt* moments. Beautiful! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a sweet shot!! That relationship between cousins is truly precious and you've captured it here beautifully. I hope you are having a family packed summer, Claudine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! My {this moment} is a brave 1st moment: http://likemamalikedaughter.blogspot.com/2012/07/this-moment.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! Cousins are wonderful, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful moment Claudine!! And what beautiful kids too!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!