Friday, January 7, 2011

this moment

I'm joining Soule Mama in this Friday ritual.

In her words: "A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."

 Please share your moment below in the comments for others to enjoy!

Wishing you a wonderfully made weekend!

8 comments:

  1. It looks like he's making something cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, what is he making? :) Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is he making a letter in his name?? Looks like he is working hard - I love it when boys are given the oppurtunity to do some craft too :-)
    have a great weekend
    xxxCate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aahh...the stuffing is the best part. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay for teamwork! here is min http://craftygeordi.blogspot.com/2011/01/this-moment-blue-heron.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. love seeing the sweet little child hands crafting a masterpiece! thx for sharing. my moment:
    http://bettermebetterworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!