Friday, January 21, 2011

this moment

A Friday ritual in which I join Soulemama, and many others, in sharing a single photo.

In her words: "A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week.  A simple, special, extraordinary moment.  A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."


Please share a link to your moment in the comments for others to find and enjoy.

Wishing you a weekend of joyful anticipation!

7 comments:

  1. Oh! That is so sweet. You can tell she's wanting to get out and touch the snow badly! My moment last week was of my little Hazel playing in the snow for the first time. Here's this week's...

    http://aisforakari.blogspot.com/2011/01/this-moment_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet moment, all pressed up against the window. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Here's mine:

    http://whoopsidaisy-tonya.blogspot.com/2011/01/this-momenet.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, ready to go out I think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that! and the sweet, soft baby hair looks so nice silhouetted that way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, it must be so hard for the little ones at this time of year for you guys in the northern hemisphere :-)
    hope you have a great weekend (and hope you are better and can get out and built some snowmen!!)
    xxxCate

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!