Friday, January 14, 2011

this moment

A Friday ritual in which I join Soulemama, and many others, in sharing a single photo.

In her words: "A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week.  A simple, special, extraordinary moment.  A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."


I have more images from this day in the snow in a post here.

Share your moments from the week by leaving a link in the comments.

Wishing you a warm, snugly, weekend full of wonder!

8 comments:

  1. what a fantastic shot Claudine! sweet little pink things to keep her warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the sweetest gloves! Such a lovely colourful 'white' shot :-)
    have a great weekend
    xxxCate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummm....my kids have been eating lots of snow, although I try not to think about how polluted it is.

    :)Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is she eating snow? Your lovely photo brought back the taste of snow right back to me (I don't think I've eaten it as an adult!!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks yummy ;)
    we have a snow day too:
    http://www.lifeologia.com/this-moment-fun-in-the-snow/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know if she tasted it off of her gloves or not. But she was discovering it really discovering it for one of the first times as it clumped and caked onto her gloves.

    I don't remember the taste of snow, but sure remember the smell, feeling, and taste -- and the inspiration for the post where I included more pictures from that day.

    Thanks for your sweet comments all!
    Claudine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shot!!! Here's our moment of wonder. http://frockfarie.blogspot.com/2011/01/this-moment_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. You truly did capture a "moment". That is not an easy task! Fantastic shot! Just fantastic! :)

    I'm stopping by from Soule Mama's {This Moment}. I hope you'll do the same! You can see our moment @ http://sofiasideas.com/2011/01/14/this-moment-12/

    Sofia's Ideas

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!